Statistics are based on Purchasing Power Parity (PPP), a methodology that factors in living costs and inflation rates. PPP gives a clearer comparison of living standards among the different countries.
The new policy benefits European citizens by giving them more control over the data collected by online services. Consequently, only non-personalized ads will be shown to site visitors located in the European Economic Area (EEA).
You can learn how to disable cookies by clicking on
in the bottom-left footer of this website to the immediate right of the wording
1. China: US$27.331 trillion (up 8.2% from 2018)
68. Dominican Republic: $202.5 billion (up 7%)
70. Slovak Republic: $201.8 billion (up 5.5%)
82. Côte dIvoire: $117 billion (up 9.4%)
98. Democr. Rep. Congo: $77.4 billion (up 6.2%)
Website Designedat HomesteadDesign a WebsiteandList Your Business